Is this spam or are you a real person hahaha
Please go off anon if you want me to add you haha
So last Thursday (6/13/13) it started raining really hard while I was at school. It was during my last class so I immediately planned on skipping my plans for the afternoon and go straight home. I was really tired as well, because I only had around five hours of sleep that day.
So yeah, my class ended at around 2:30 and it was still raining hard. I immediately went to South Gate but meh, it was already flooded and I couldn’t leave so I decided to stay in school and wait for the rain to stop.
I grabbed a bite at the canteen and stayed at our org’s booth for a while. It was still pretty flooded so I waited for my friend Kim so we could go home together. Her last class ends around 5:50 and I planned on sitting in at her Spanish class. By that time though, they suspended classes and that’s how our epic adventure began. I was with Kim, Pauline and Ivy.
We usually ride the train at the Quirino LRT station because compared to the Vito Cruz station, the line for crowd control is shorter (based on our experience). It was flooded near the Razon building so we decided to take a pedicab to get across the flooded area. My friends and I kept laughing the whole time. It was the longest three minutes of my life. And meh, we went down at Beach, which is a very short distance from Razon. We felt like the distance was longer but yeah it wasn’t. Hahahaha.
We walked the rest of the way but unfortunately, the end of the street was really flooded. We were contemplating if we should go back, cross the flood or just ride another pedicab.
After getting water splashed at us by a moving car, talking to some Indians (lol) and negotiating with pedicab driving kids, we went for the last option. The four of us rode the sidecar with our feet raised because the flood was really really freaking deep.
During the ride, we kept screaming, laughing and cursing at our situation. The flood was really deep and the pedicab’s seat was so close to getting wet. It was pretty scary considering we didn’t want to get wet.
We finally got to the LRT station but the line was really long. Darn it. We trieded hailing a jeep, a bus or an FX but they were all full so we ended up lining up at the LRT.
This is where we lined up and we waited for almost an hour to get in the station. Funny thing, my class ended at 2:30 but I got home around 8:00pm. It was really unfortunate, but I guess it wasn’t so bad because I had my friends with me. The thing with me and my friends is that, we always find something to laugh about at times like this. It wasn’t a nice experience but it became bearable because no matter how annoying it is to get wet and wait for hours just to get home, having your friends to keep you company makes everything better :)
im too young to have lost or broken this many pairs of earphones
E. If you could live and be healthy without sleeping or eating/drinking, which would you cut out of your life?
Sleeping. There are so many things I can do if I didn’t need sleep lol
G. Would you rather burn or freeze to death?
Although I like the concept of fire, I don’t want to burn to death. I think I’d rather freeze instead.
K. Have you ever watched a full length pornographic movie?
Whoa. =)) Pretty sure I haven’t. I’ve watched films with love scenes but nothing too over the top I guess.
N. What was the worst nightmare you ever had?
I had this dream where I was in my room, sleeping. Then I woke up because some dark black creature thingamabob was slowly approaching me. Then it started pulling my legs and it really scared the shit out of me. When I woke up from that dream I was scared to go back to sleep but I was too tired not to lol
S. Would you rather be the only person in the world that can read minds or have everyone else in the world be able to read minds except for your own?
I would rather be the only person in the world who could read minds. As long as I can choose whenever I can hear a person’s thoughts.
T. If everyone in the world would automatically only know one language, which language would you choose?
U. If you were old enough and not in a situation where it would be inappropriate, would you sleep with one of your (past) school teachers/professors?
No. I think it’d be really awkward and weird, considering most of them are quite old already.. and although I’ve had a few attractive professors, it is still a no.
- A. If you could get away with one murder in your lifetime without any legal, social, or emotional repercussions, would you kill someone?
- B. What is your first thought when you receive a message on Tumblr, are you excited for the idea of someone from potentially the other side of the world wanting to talk to you or fearful that someone will criticize you?
- C. Have you ever looked down on someone because you thought your religious views were superior?
- D. Would you rather know everything the universe has to offer but in exchange lose all emotions or remain the way you are now?
- E. If you could live and be healthy without sleeping or eating/drinking, which would you cut out of your life?
- F. If you could take on the exact body and form of anyone else on Earth, who would it be?
- G. Would you rather burn or freeze to death?
- H. If it meant it would solve all world hunger, war, disease and bigotry, would you spend the rest of eternity in Hell?
- I. Was the first crush in your life something you had or something someone had on you?
- J. Could you live without having sex ever (again) in exchange for eternal youth?
- K. Have you ever watched a full length pornographic movie?
- L. The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?
- M. If you could have the ability to manipulate matter or energy, which would you choose?
- N. What was the worst nightmare you ever had?
- O. Would you rather spend one year with your one true love just to never see them again or the rest of your life with second best?
- P. All the sequels/remakes/adaptations/rip-offs in movies nowadays, good or bad?
- Q. Would you rather be dirt poor and emotionally fulfilled in life or be rich beyond imagination and emotionally dissatisfied for life?
- R. Do you have any (secret) feelings of bigotry to any group of people?
- S. Would you rather be the only person in the world that can read minds or have everyone else in the world be able to read minds except for your own?
- T. If everyone in the world would automatically only know one language, which language would you choose?
- U. If you were old enough and not in a situation where it would be inappropriate, would you sleep with one of your (past) school teachers/professors?
- V. A world without religion, good, bad, neutral?
- W. The men's rights movement, legitimate cause or laughable, and why?
- X. You can eliminate one of your five senses to substantially strengthen the others, which one and would you do it?
- Y. Do looks mean anything to you? Don't lie, could you fall in love with someone you thought was ugly?
- Z. Can you understand the mindset and logic used by the opposite spiritual opinion? An atheist understanding the belief in a higher power and vice versa.
beluga whales are so fuckin cute they’re always happy and smiling like
hey friend !
looook they are FRIENDS!!!!!
they are growing old together still smiling i am gonna crY